Social Media Intern
Do you love social media? Skyfire is looking for a dynamic and innovative Social Media intern to help drive engagement on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
The right candidate will:
1. Understand how to drive engagement on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
2. Thrive in a collaborative environment.
3. Have a willingness to experiment, learn, and grow creatively.
4. Have the ability to recognize and adapt to changing conditions including redefining his or her responsibilities as appropriate.
5.Be able to work between 10-15 hours a week.
1. Content creation, manage campaigns and multiple accounts
2. Create and maintain content calendar, communication strategies, also activities by channel
3. Responsible for content posting on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
4. Partners with team to develop compelling/relevant content appropriate for each social channel
5. Partners with team to leverage Press/Influencer/Blogger communities and repurpose content
6. Communicates with Chief Marketing Officer for daily program execution
1. In-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
2. Relevant experience in developing, publishing social media content
3. Ability to think strategically, conceptually, and creatively
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. 10-15 hours per week for a minimum of 1 semester
6. Some local travel may be encouraged. No car required.