Drone Pilot Intern
Are you a college student interested in starting a career in science and technology? Are you interested in becoming a certified drone pilot? Would you like to work for a fast-growing, Atlanta-based start-up?
Skyfire Consulting is deeply committed to growing a diverse and modern company, which is why we've created an exclusive drone pilot internship program for college students with a strong interest in drones, aviation, public safety, engineering, and all other science and technology related fields.
The right candidate will be:
1. Highly motivated.
2. Willing to experiment, learn, and grow within the drone industry.
3. Interested in learning about drone usage within the public safety sector.
4. Able to recognize and adapt to changing conditions, including redefining his or her responsibilities as appropriate.
5. The right candidate must be able to work between 10-15 hours a week in our Decatur, GA office.
1. Commit to roughly 10-15 hours of flight training per week
2. Ability to effectively study outside of program for all necessary certification testing requirements
3. Assist in off-site projects when necessary
4. Assist with administrative tasks as needed
1. Undergraduate student (or less than one year post-graduation) who is majoring in engineering, robotics, or any other science and technology related degree
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Ability to think strategically, conceptually, and creatively
4. 10-15 hours per week for a minimum of 1 semester
5. Some local travel may be encouraged. No car required.