Junior Sales Rep
Skyfire is looking for talented Sales Representatives to join the nation's leading public safety UAS service provider. With paid training, a competitive base salary, and uncapped commission, this is the perfect position for a sales rep with 1-2 years of experience, or fresh out of college looking to kick start their career.
Founded by public safety professionals, Skyfire Consulting believes that America's First Responders are the backbone upon which this great nation was built. We support organizations in all 50 states with cutting-edge fire fighting and police drone technology, and industry-leading expertise in certification, regulations, and training.
Skyfire is the leading public safety-specific sUAS company in the country, and we can offer your organization the equipment, flight training and ground courses, grant assistance, and FAA consultation necessary for you to not only acquire your blanket and jurisdictional COA, but to fly safely and effectively while minimizing liability.
The right candidate will be:
1. Highly motivated.
2. Enjoy meeting and talking to new people.
3. Interested in learning about drone usage within the public safety sector.
4. Able to work 40 hours a week in our Decatur, GA office.
1. Accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
2. Prospect for new business.
3. Build and maintain client base.
4. Be able to explain clearly the products and service that Skyfire sells.
5. Work in a collaborative environment
1. 0-2 years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience.
2. Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
3. Strong work ethic and highly motivated.
4. Self-disciplined to work independently.
5. Excellent time-management and organizational skills
6. Valid state driver's license
7. Some background in public safety preferred.
Skyfire is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.